Business Development, Industrial – Northeast (BH1639)
Our client, a leader in specialty ingredients for various markets, is looking for someone who will be responsible for distribution management, oversight of key US-based accounts, and driving new business development in the industrial product segment.
- Bachelors degree, science degree preferred
- Five+ years sales/business development experience in the CASE market
- Distribution management preferred but not required
- Spanish or Portuguese fluency would be a plus butÂ is notÂ required
Location/Travel: Eastern US-remote / Travel will be approximately 30% which includes trade shows, customer meetings, and sales meetings
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Company is a well-established institution in the industry known for its strong reputation. This is an opportunity to play a significant role with a global leader.
- They are a top player in a competitive market segment.
- These products are greener options, with a better environmental impact.
- This is an opportunity to be a part of a global team, especially for someone who has never had the opportunity to communicate and coordinate with colleagues in Europe and Asia.
- This position offers important responsibilities with minimal travel requirements, making it a unique opportunity in the industry.