Accounts Receivable Manager – GA (BH1579)
Our client, a global chemical manufacturer, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Manager who will be responsible for 6 direct reports. This department is responsible for managing all A/R accounts and interacting with internal and external customers.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in finance or accounting.
- Experience leading a multifaceted team in a high-volume environment.
- Strong ERP system experience.
- Excellent communication skills internally and externally and able to coach/mentor/teach their team.
- Proven success in dealing with customer and company personnel at all levels.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Confident, bright, articulate, innovative, highly motivated and self-starter with a high energy level that performs with the highest integrity.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- World leader in their product offerings. Substantial global market share.
- Very stable organization with very little turnover.
- Outstanding compensation plan including base and annual bonus.
- A very stable company to work for. They encourage a healthy work life balance and treat their employees very well.