Regional Quality Manager, Nutrition (BH1650)
Our client, a formulator and manufacturer of industry-leading nutritional supplements, is seeking a North America Quality Manager who will oversee all aspects of Quality Assurance, Compliance, and Control activities, including raw material qualification and document management playing a pivotal leadership role in achieving financial results.
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree required.
- Relevant experience in Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Dietary Supplements and/or Nutritional Ingredients.
- Experience directly managing others required, with progressive experience in managing people and multiple functions in Quality.
- Ability to effectively influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization and experience in a matrixed organization.
- Self-directed individual who can work independently in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
Location/Travel: Based on site in Upstate NY / Minimal travel to various otherÂ facilities.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Company is a recognized leader, in both ingredients and OTC, for nutrition and health.
- Individuals are valued for their unique contributions, and they actively foster career development and a culture of openness throughout the company.
- This role offers high visibility and ample opportunities for ongoing career advancement and development.
- Excellent benefits and lucrative 401k.