Cambridge Candidate #28198 – Technical Account Manager
- This West coast-based candidate holds a technical degree, 4+ years of dedicated food/nutrition sales experience and technical experience.
- Presents as personable, career-focused, and outgoing.
- Well entrenched in the health, nutrition, and dietary supplement arena.
- Comfortable with travel and no non-compete.
- Candidate is seeking a base salary of $138k.
Cambridge Candidate #16703 – Marketing Manager / Business Development Manager
- This East coast-based candidate has a degree in Food Science and an MBA.
- 7+ years in the nutrition/dietary supplement market with a heavy focus on probiotics and proteins.
- Successful track record of growth all while being sharp, well-spoken, knowledgeable, personable, and passionate.
- Candidate is seeking a base salary of $165K.
Cambridge Candidate #7454 – Director of Business Development
- This East coast-based candidate holds a BS and MS in Food Science.
- 15+ years of progressive experience in food and nutrition with 9 years of commercial experience.
- Experience managing direct reports and key accounts.
- Track record of growth; deep experience winning, developing, and maintaining key accounts within global multinationals.
- No non-compete.
- Candidate is seeking a base salary of $215K.