Cambridge Candidate #11860 – Sales Manager / Key Accounts
- ThisÂ Northeast-based candidate holds a B.S. and M.S.Â in Chemistry.
- Candidate is polished, results-oriented, and professional.
- Has strategic management experience as well as successful sales team management leadership in the Personal and Home Care chemicals space.
- Candidate is seeking a base salary of $225k.
Cambridge Candidate #20020 – Product Manager / Principal Manager
- This West Coast-based candidate holds a B.S. in chemistry and has over 20 years experience in Personal Care.
- Candidate is personable and easy to talk to as well as technically proficient in the PC market.
- 10 years of sales and business development experience within PC ingredient distribution.
- Candidate is seeking a base salary of $160k.
Cambridge Candidate #13441 – Account Manager
- This Midwest-based candidate has a bachelorâ€™s degree in chemistry and 9 years of experience with specialty chemicals for Personal Care, as well as other industries.
- Candidate is extremely driven, personable, knowledgeable, and sharp.
- Significant track record of growth and currently managing a $7MM territory.
- Experience with additives, preservatives, and biocides.
- No non-compete.
- Candidate is seeking a base salary of $135K.
Cambridge Candidate #25260 – Account / Market Development Manager
- This East Coast-based candidate has a B.S. in food science and a diploma in cosmetic science.
- Energetic, driven, and creative in the Personal Care industry.
- Experienced in selling agents, surfactants, silicones, esters, etc., in the PC market.
- Has a solid track record of growth and expansion taking one customer from $2K total purchases to an annual revenue of $700K+.
- No non-compete.
- Candidate is seeking a base salary of $130K.